Dronedeploy and other like services`

Reaction score
I am looking to offer a 3D mapping service. However I don't really know where to start in offering map resolution. .7in/pixel, 1in/pixel, 1.5in/pixel ect. What does a service like Google maps offer in resolution?

I am looking to offer a 3D mapping service. However I don't really know where to start in offering map resolution. .7in/pixel, 1in/pixel, 1.5in/pixel ect. What does a service like Google maps offer in resolution?
Google earth is all over the place because they get their aerial photography from thousands of different sources.

Are you planning on using dronedeploy to do the mapping? What are the options within the app? If it is scalable, why not charge accordingly? 1.5in/pixel and 0.7in/pixel gives users freedom of choice based on their requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Are you planning on using dronedeploy to do the mapping? What are the options within the app? If it is scalable, why not charge accordingly? 1.5in/pixel and 0.7in/pixel gives users freedom of choice based on their requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I just don't know where to start. I guess any of those are better than what Google provides. I probably could start a 2in and still come out ahead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen