Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Dronecamps?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FASTFJR, Nov 28, 2014.

1. FASTFJR

Anyone here of these guys before on the Outer Banks? They say they are an authorized dealer for DJI but I don't see them on the list. Hell, they don't even have an address list. Looks like a fly by night operation to me

2. Larry L

3. hobsonmedia

I have dealt with Drone Camps RC numerous times and they have been fantastic

4. NM_Quad

I got my new version P2V+ from Drone Camps. Fella on the phone very knowledgeable and helpful, even on the new version, it came in a few days, well packed, no complaints.

5. cdavidell

I bought my Vision Plus from them. No issues dealing with them. It was all done online and was very smooth. I had a few questions after it was delivered and he answered my emails promptly. I will deal with them in the future.

David

6. FASTFJR

So they are a dealer.......sort of but not offically?

Looks like they are located in Hatteras North Carolina. I don't understand where they fly, they are in and surrounded by one big no fly zone since they are in a national park

https://www.mapbox.com/drone/no-fly/?em ... 11/-99.097

7. meloyelo

They are actually located in Rodanthe, NC. My family and I vacation there for two weeks every year. This past July as we were coming in I saw the Drone Camps sign and thought holy smokes a store way out here in OBX that sells Phantoms. I didn't own one at the time so I made a point to drop in the first chance I got. I met the owner, Jusin Davis during the visit. Justin was very helpful in explaining all the features on the Vision 2 + which is what I was interested in. We even went out to a small field next to the store so he could do a demo flight for me. I was of course very impressed with this awesome little machine. I told Justin that I was going to think about it and would get back to him in a couple of weeks. After we got back home from vacation I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I went on the Drone Camps site and placed an order for the Vision 2 + with the extra battery. I got my order confirmation via email and in about 4 days it was at my front door. The couple of times I've had a question for Justin I just shot him an email and he was quick to respond. Anyway the whole point of this is that I had a great experience with Drone Camps and would recommend them for a Phantom purchase.

8. turbodronepilot

Hey guys ...dirkclod turned me on to dronecamps... they have many informative how to videos. .

9. msinger

Approved Vendor

10. Eltrochaphantom

it is because they are a authorized dealer via intelligent uas...