Drone Zone Business Scam-Fake Company-Stay Away !!

Reaction score
Drone Zone in Phoenix has my camera and my $313.00 to repair it. I sent in the camera and nearly a month after the owner got it "John Barrett" He called and said it was fixed. Originally he said it would cost $150.00 but after the month it was now $313.00. So I sent the money and he writes back that he just checked it and it still not working? !! Said he will contact DJI and get back someday. I told him to just refund my money and keep the camera. I didn't hear from him, no email, no phone call. I have called and Emailed him for the last 18 days now. Left MANY messages. No response. I was heading out to Phoenix to see him and get my money back but the address is a UPS store and now there is no way to find the slimey little guy. Anybody got his home address? I'd LOVE to meet him. He is a Crook and a Coward. Send your camera elsewhere guys.

• Wow
Reactions: UtahDroneMan801
****... 4k complete new P3P cameras on ebay for about 450. 2.7k complete new P3S/A cameras are about $350.

Yeah, I knew that but I already have two P2+ drones with 4 new batteries. Now I have one with 4 batteries. He wanted money without fixing anything. He knew I was cornered and If he asked for too much, I wouldn't send it. I should have told him no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.