drone wont connect to remote

Reaction score
Hi
I have a phantom 3 standard and I have tried to set my friends identical phantom up for him and I'm having trouble linking the remote, ive tried both ways of connecting the drone to the remote but had no luck, the app works fine and is connected by wi fi and will auto take off and hover and have a view from the camera but when I try to use the remote nothing happens, the green light is on the remote and says its linked when I try it and calibrated both the remote and the drone but no luck, any help would be appreciated.

Try turning the drone off and going into the app settings under the remote section and test all of the sticks and see what it shows on the screen. If it is acting not normal the calibrate it.

Try turning the drone off and going into the app settings under the remote section and test all of the sticks and see what it shows on the screen. If it is acting not normal the calibrate it.
thanks for the reply vince I have tried that and all seems normal they all go to 100 bot still will not connect to drone

it will take off using the app but not when I pull both levers to the bottom and is telling me its ready to fly
RC signal lost seems to be on a lot of the time also even tho the remote is 5 foot away from the drone

@Vince O,
Must be but, not bot, but I still don't get it ether. ;)

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers