Drone went swimming without floaties

I believe that pic was taken in Waveland, after Katrina hit...About a week or so after.

Reactions: RodPad
I missed the gimbal calibration part also, but just did one for the first time ever, because some vids I took with my third repaired PS3 seem to look jumpy.
So compass cal and gimbal cal are related?

I missed the gimbal calibration part also, but just did one for the first time ever, because some vids I took with my third repaired PS3 seem to look jumpy.
So compass cal and gimbal cal are related?
What I missed was it was in a foot of water so the camera would have been under .
That gimbal cal I do whenever I do an IMU cal and also when I start to see that tilt more . Sometimes I will just use that gimbal roll to correct it
If I'm out and see it when I get up .

Thanks for all the feedback, I think I'm better off just replacing the whole thing. I'm sure there is something wrong with the gimbal as well. When I roll the camera it goes so far then drops down and I have to assist it back up with my hand. The. Camera works and takes photos etc.
replacement gimbal/camera is about $480 Aus and I need new battery $250 Aus. Complete new drone for $780 Aus.
I hate giving up but the cost of trying to repair out ways cost to replace [emoji31] arrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gvsukids
Thanks for all the feedback, I think I'm better off just replacing the whole thing. I'm sure there is something wrong with the gimbal as well. When I roll the camera it goes so far then drops down and I have to assist it back up with my hand. The. Camera works and takes photos etc.
replacement gimbal/camera is about $480 Aus and I need new battery $250 Aus. Complete new drone for $780 Aus.
I hate giving up but the cost of trying to repair out ways cost to replace [emoji31] arrrrrrr
You buying the same thing, you will have parts.

I missed the part on the gimbal, I would go with everyone else here and just go for another standard since new parts are going to be over half the cost of a whole new one.
You could sell parts still working well or just keep them for spares.

Cheers I think I will upgrade to the P4 and sell the other one for parts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers