Drone vs. Drone Near Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... I'm not quite sure what to say about you... Other than you are completely wrong. Who is "Little Mister"? I'm not sure, but when you refer to me going forward, you can refer to me as Ma'am. If not, that's all fine and well. After all, I did serve 4 years in the Marine Corps for you to be a disrespectful person at your pleasure. And yes, I am a female. So, next time, think twice before you post a reply. You don't know everything like you think you do..... I am not this "Little Mister" that you must think I am....
Oh gosh, my apologies for making such a sexist mistake! I should have known by your anonymous moniker on a predominantly male forum that you it was YOU!
That is one of the great things about the internet, we can be anyone we want to be!
Still flattered that your very first post on the forum was directed at me! And a sarcasm filled snark to boot!
What a treasure.

Everyone leave GoodnNuff alone! He is a "pilot" and everyone who disagrees with him or has a sense of humor is a "troll" or has made up a new avatar to make a "snarky comment" at him. He's a sensitive little fella!!
Thank you for understanding.

Oh gosh, my apologies for making such a sexist mistake! I should have known by your anonymous moniker on a predominantly male forum that you it was YOU!
That is one of the great things about the internet, we can be anyone we want to be!
Still flattered that your very first post on the forum was directed at me! And a sarcasm filled snark to boot!
What a treasure.

It's okay, considering the Marine Corps is predominantly male, I am used to it. But trust me. I have nothing to hide. I am all female and I WILL not prove it to you just to make a point. There is nothing on here, such as a disclosure, that says I can not enjoy, participate or fly a drone just because I am female and your remarks are not offensive, but ignorant, and I think it's very rude of you to single me out. I just joined this group, went on a post that looked interesting and commented on the last post which was you. Maybe you should stop being so defensive. I'm starting to feel like Mr. DroneNut..... It's like High School on here. I think my daughters have less drama in their lives than you do! Have a good night and remember, not everything in life is about you, and certainly not this forum. Who ever it was that hurt your feelings earlier, I'm sorry, but get over it and stop making every post about them. Move on and move up in life!

Last edited:
Well.... I'm not quite sure what to say about you... Other than you are completely wrong. Who is "Little Mister"? I'm not sure, but when you refer to me going forward, you can refer to me as Ma'am. If not, that's all fine and well. After all, I did serve 4 years in the Marine Corps for you to be a disrespectful person at your pleasure. And yes, I am a female. So, next time, think twice before you post a reply. You don't know everything like you think you do..... I am not this "Little Mister" that you must think I am....
Ahhaaa this explains it.
IT WAS A BOY DRONE THAT OBVIOUSLY TOOK AN INTEREST IN COURTING YOUR GIRL DRONE !!!!

I tip my hat to you m'aam, welcome aboard, look forward to your many future posts.

Ahhaaa this explains it.
IT WAS A BOY DRONE THAT OBVIOUSLY TOOK AN INTEREST IN COURTING YOUR GIRL DRONE !!!!

I tip my hat to you m'aam, welcome aboard, look forward to your many future posts.

Wait a second....can girls fly drones? Is that even possible?

This day doesn't add up to me.. Did you not see the other pilot below somewhere? Or am I missing something here?

You guys need to reel it in here as the thread is spiraling out of control like some of your Phantoms.
Lets all familiarize ourselves with the rules of the forum and live by them when your accessing the site - Community Rules
Stay on topic and keep it real friendly in here or the warnings will be dispatched. I have not met my quota and the month is drawing to a close.

Remember... Frank is watching with his finger on the kill switch!

Frank2.jpg

So I ferreted out one fake account here starting trouble and they are now gone. When you see foolish, ridiculous post like were in this thread it is almost always a troll.
GoodnNuff called it ;)

This used to be about friends going to the flying field, young ones learning how to fly and respect the hobby,
seeing what everyone built over the winter, learning from others' mistakes (crashes), Swap meets, Raffles, Bar-B-Ques, etc.

Now we need to know when to be friendly or when to go into 'attack mode' to ram another drone in your airspace???

Last edited:
I did not know the other pilot nor was I following anyone. My family and I had booked a Mountain get-a-way and I had gone up several times that day to get some aerial footage for the memory book. On my 3rd flight up I was just hovering and doing a slow 360. Out of nowhere he pops into my view finder and was flying very aggressive towards me. I watched him through my camera but as quickly as he appeared, he disappeared. Maybe other drone pilots feel territorial? I never saw him again for the rest of our trip.
It's spring time -- mating season and all that. He probably thought you were about to interfere with his procreative plans.

Flight plans, transponders and ATC would...

It was probably a kid messing around. Sure it was dumb and kinda reckless, but nothing was damaged and it was a brief encounter. I'd try not to waste too much time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers