Drone Video Sharing Website

Reaction score
Hi

Is there a drone video sharing website where I can post my videos on and possibly link it to a map (a bit like the litchi missions map)

Many thanks

Olly

I would recommend trying AirVuz: AirVūz Drone Videos – United By Drone

It's a much busier site than TravelbyDrone - according to Alexa, AirVuz is ranked about 29k in the world; Travelbydrone is closer to 500k ranking. AirVuz allows you to tag your video on a map when you upload it. As of today there is no way to look the video up on a map for retrieval but it will be part of a site upgrade in the next few weeks. Also, AirVuz just released native apps for iOS and Android.

Hi

Is there a drone video sharing website where I can post my videos on and possibly link it to a map (a bit like the litchi missions map)

Many thanks

Olly

You should check out the Dragonfly app. It is free to download and try. It makes it super easy to share your videos and also automatically puts them all on the map in the time and place you took them. You can find a link here: Home

I would recommend the AirVuz website: www.airvuz.com It is now ranked in the top 10k sites on Alexa which is far higher than any other site other than YouTube, Vimeo etc. You can geo-tag your uploads although the functionality to search for media based on location is still in development. Hope this helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.