drone trouble

ESC is the electronics that control the motors. There is an ESC ( motor controller ) for each of the motors. Power off then re power on and see if you get the same message. If it is constant then you may have an issue and will need technical support. With the P3 the ESC's are built into the main board.

I had the same problem today, worked fine last flight, had to do the update, now it's esc error, disappointed especially since it's only been flown 5 times and only in good conditions, 3 weeks old.

I had the same problem today, worked fine last flight, had to do the update, now it's esc error, disappointed especially since it's only been flown 5 times and only in good conditions, 3 weeks old.
Check all the motors and make sure they turn freely -- sometimes one will pick up a metallic object-- and cause one of the motors to bind.

Thanks bob, I took a look and found nothing, its ready for pick-up by fed ex on its way back to California, I think they have a few kinks to work out in there customer support, I took the online support route, which after 3 days with no response i called in, so after filling out the complaint November 28th, and receiving the prepaid label Wednesday December 2nd in the Evening, calling FedEx Thursday morning at 8am its still waiting to be picked up, so we will see how long this takes, my first of 5 good weather, perfect landing flights was only on November 14th, I suggested that they send me a new one, hold the replacement cost on my credit card until they receive the defective unit to confirm it was never crashed, especially within a 30 day period at least, just my thoughts. Its just like it came out of the box!

Attachments

• IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 304
Thanks bob, I took a look and found nothing, its ready for pick-up by fed ex on its way back to California, I think they have a few kinks to work out in there customer support, I took the online support route, which after 3 days with no response i called in, so after filling out the complaint November 28th, and receiving the prepaid label Wednesday December 2nd in the Evening, calling FedEx Thursday morning at 8am its still waiting to be picked up, so we will see how long this takes, my first of 5 good weather, perfect landing flights was only on November 14th, I suggested that they send me a new one, hold the replacement cost on my credit card until they receive the defective unit to confirm it was never crashed, especially within a 30 day period at least, just my thoughts. Its just like it came out of the box!
Let us know how it turns out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1