Drone Transportation

Things like this are quite subjective. What would suit one others would hate and visa versa.

This is what I got. Outdoor Backpack Rucksack for DJI Phantom 3/2/Vision/FC40 Quadcopter
It comes with a smooth velcro inner, you would not know it was velcro unless you had the opposite side. It has a lot of sections that you rearrange to suit you. Got me frustrated a little when I first got it but got to admit I am now liking it more and more. If I think the battery holder is a little loose I just move a section. Peel off velcro and stick it down again, quite strong. It also has elasticated straps for holding the Phantom down. One side to side one back to front. I made a little pocket along the side where I can stick my props when I remove them, very handy. It also has pockets at the front for tablet etc or you can store it in a padded pocket inside with the drone.

For the price its surprisingly good quality. As I said everything, including the straps, is very well padded. Certainly does not feel cheap and nasty.

That's great! I might get it. Is it easy to carry? Ect?
I use it to carry from house, to car, to office and so forth. It stays in the trunk most of the time. Best if you take the props off to close up all the way, but you can leave the props on and stick them out the top just a little and zip it up almost all the way to quickly carry without removing the props. Since the top is soft, you can open the case in the trunk and fold the top back. You can store extra batteries, your charger and some other accessories. I carved out a space to slide in the iPad Mini. Very easy to carry, like a small suitcase

I use it to carry from house, to car, to office and so forth. It stays in the trunk most of the time. Best if you take the props off to close up all the way, but you can leave the props on and stick them out the top just a little and zip it up almost all the way to quickly carry without removing the props. Since the top is soft, you can open the case in the trunk and fold the top back. You can store extra batteries, your charger and some other accessories. I carved out a space to slide in the iPad Mini. Very easy to carry, like a small suitcase

That sounds good, I just need something comfy for the moterbike

This is what i use.
b9b874dba8512c759911319d0582e387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic