Drone signs at Yellowstone national park

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469570081.104607.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469570095.853788.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
There are similar signs down by the riverfront in Pittsburgh right outside of PNC Park, I imagine these signs will only become more prevalent

Reactions: BigAl07
There are similar signs down by the riverfront in Pittsburgh right outside of PNC Park, I imagine these signs will only become more prevalent

I think you're exactly right.

Last week, our Miata club drove several days through the Colorado Rockies. I saw "No Drone" signs at several scenic overlooks and the road up Pike's Peak (14,115 feet high). Wish I got a picture, but I was just a bit busy driving that road! We were surprised at the number of people visiting these areas. Must have been 200+ people alone at the Pike's Peak summit (trying to find a parking spot). I'm sure the no-drones is intended to not destroy the experience for others or to ensure no accidents with so many people. Still ... it would have been some great shots from my P3 from 14,000 feet. An unbelievable view from the ground, never mind from 100 ft. up. Yes, I did have my P3 in the trunk, where it stayed, so I wouldn't be the feature on the 6 o'clock news.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie