Drone seller becomes upset

Translation: "BEST PRICE GUARANTEED: Find a better price (including internet) and get 10% credit !!!"

Why didn't you say this in the first place. It was beginning to sound like you were stiffing the local dealer over a small amount.

You know, people tend to judge quickly.

You know, people tend to judge quickly.
We can only react to the information given. You did not give a complete picture in the original post so it was very easy to sympathize with the store owner.

Hi

I did some (actually many) questions to the guy (Michael) in Passe-Temps Québec, about Phantom 3 Pro by email.

I found a better price elsewhere and let them know.

And this was the answer from Michael:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank a lot.
I have took my time with you and you buy somewehere else.
I don't know how you could sleep with that.
I really hope you'll have problem with your phantom and have to deal with the company sending it by mail and paying all the expensive shiiping cost....instead of buy local.

Michael
Passe-Temps Québec
450-983-6283 (magasin)
514-424-3786 (cellulaire)
www.PasseTempsQuebec.com
Seems you got the response you deserved. Time is money. They invested in you, and you crapped down their throat. You deserve no less!

Reactions: sergekouper
Most retail outlets that carry the same @dji brand products and other popular names, will price match, to meet other outlets with a lower sticker. It's the cost of doing business these days. Compete, or we'll see ya. Maybe. ;-)

RedHotPoker

You sound surprised. :)
Basically you waste someone's time with your questions, and when you're done you go buy somewhere else, because like many others what you see is just the price... Then you have the nerve to tell him! How did you think he would take that? Congratulating you for your great sense of business? How much profit the guy makes on a phantom? probably not much, and the little charge he adds is for his service, competency and the priceless advantage to be local to you. Ok it's cheaper online but he's is right, when you will have a problem, you will be on your own. and not for a few days, but for weeks, maybe months. so where is the good deal then?

better known as show rooming....exactly correct, when sh!t goes south, you're solo..But hey, I saved twenty bucks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav