Drone Rules Suck (and why we want them)

Reaction score
http://tinyurl.com/drone-rules-suck…And why we want UAV guidelines.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbkAAAAJDI1NTQxYTFkLWEwNTQtNGIxOC1iYmVlLTIzMzQxY2I0ZmJmMw.png

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Unconscious incompetence.

Good article. Reading through the DJI forums it is amazing the number of people, noobs, that crash or lose their drones within their first few flights. Alot of the time its apparent the user did not read or completely understand the capabilities and limitations of the Phantom.

How very true! Too many people are using their quads irresponsibly. You can read and see it in this forum. They are the reasons that the "RULES" are implemented, and the reason they are needed. For me, the thought of causing physical injury to anyone, or damage to anyone's property is unacceptable. Also the money invested in my Phantom makes me fly very conservatively.

Reactions: QuadBart
This " Its a free country, I will do whatever I want " mentality crosses paths with many genres of life.
I always think that, Its all good until one of your loved ones get injured, or worse by some " Citizen, doing whatever they want" Then it is always " They { government } should have regulated or passed laws to prevent this event.
People must be governed otherwise chaos will ensue. Regardless of contrary belief those that make the laws and regulations wore diapers just like you and me but the direction in life they chose brought them into politics and/ or the justice system whereas all of us have our " Thing " in life that we do. It is not "us against them"
And yes, some of us have had Our future stamped on there head at birth just as I was destined to Be a Carpenter
But does that make me better or worse then my fellow man?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers