Drone Police - they're getting deployed

@ Sagebrush--Unless you're in a state which has passed law authorizing police to stop anyone for license & registration=no pc necessary to make the stop.

I registered my P3-Pro before the Jan 21 deadline for the 5 dollar rebate. I did NOT get any formal paper work in the mail,.with my registration # on it & name & address. Does the FAA even mail out this kind form, after completing & paying the 5 dollar fee for registration? I know my registration # & have it on my drone,.but I would certainly think that if a police officer or sherif asked if my Drone was registerd,.they would want to see authentic paperwork from the FAA to confirm it. I was wondering if anyone has received some kind of paper work in the mail, after registering their drone? Is there a way to get another form,.in case mine was lost in the mail,.or possibly never was deliverd. Other than the registration # assigned to me after the registration process,.I have No Official documentation showing that I did. THANKS for any feed back on this matter!!!

Last edited:
I registered my P3-Pro before the Jan 21 deadline for the 5 dollar rebate. I did NOT get any formal paper work in the mail,.with my registration # on it & name & address. Does the FAA even mail out this kind form, after completing & paying the 5 dollar fee for registration? I know my registration # & have it on my drone,.but I would certainly think that if a police officer or sherif asked if my Drone was registerd,.they would want to see authentic paperwork from the FAA to confirm it. I was wondering if anyone has received some kind of paper work in the mail, after registering their drone? Is there a way to get another form,.in case mine was lost in the mail,.or possibly never was deliverd. Other than the registration # assigned to me after the registration process,.I have No Official documentation showing that I did. THANKS for any feed back on this matter!!!

Nothing mailed from the FAA. They do email you your registration card when you register and ask you to print it off on your printer to have for ID purposes. They also say you can use the email that contains the card as an electronic form of ID.

Nothing mailed from the FAA. They do email you your registration card when you register and ask you to print it off on your printer to have for ID purposes. They also say you can use the email that contains the card as an electronic form of ID.
Thank You Sir,.& You Are Correct. With All The E-Mails I Had,.I Somehow Missed It. I Found It Now & Thanks For That Info!!! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1