Drone Pilot list

Just got a hit off of the website for a recurring construction gig. Thanks!

How can I edit my listing though? I'd like to add some things to the description.

what i dont understand is IF these people are telling the truth, why would anyone actually take a paying job with the possible fines out there? is it just stupidity? or they think they wont get caught?
i would LOVE to start a business around aerial photography, but isnt is risky as hell right now?

dunginhawk said:
i would LOVE to start a business around aerial photography, but isnt is risky as hell right now?

Thousands of people using multicopters.
Many using them for commercial work.
How many cases of these fliers being charged?
Based on numbers I don't think it's as "risky as hell right now".

perhaps i misunderstood than... seems people are FAA paranoid on here then.. doom and gloom haha

dunginhawk said:
what i dont understand is IF these people are telling the truth, why would anyone actually take a paying job with the possible fines out there? is it just stupidity? or they think they wont get caught?

1. The FAA has been over-ruled by the courts when they have tried to fine someone. (At least from the ones I have seen so far)
2. Texas already has a drone law that is not difficult to live by from a "commercial" standpoint. (Just be smart and get permission)
3. There is a strong need for aerial photographic services in the construction and real estate markets.

Do I want to tangle with the FAA and the court systems? Not at all. And will do my best to stay off of their radar. But there is good money to be made and I don't plan on posting the video/photos to the web, they are being delivered to the client.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20