Drone patrolling Eva Longoria's Wedding!

Reaction score
Check this video

I rented a house in Valle de Bravo, in Mexico, and saw a nice wedding going there.... for my surprise it was Eva Longoria's wedding, they had an inspire 1 black edition patrolling!
two other paparazzi drones were crashed, one in the woods due to pilot inexperience, and the other one deeped into the water! crashed by the patrolling inspire 1...
I was lucky to get out, phantom 4 is a bit faster in sport mode than all inspires..
At night, they would have 10 people with lasers shooting other drones, so they could not get any pictures or footage...
At the begining of the video you can see a small boat with 2 people, they were patrolling incoming boats..
I am amazed, they thought of everything!

Reactions: rbreban and flpholt
that's awesome

I'd sue the Inspire's operator if they crashed my drone!
He was in Mexico... probably lucky they didn't come to his house. You never know who was hired for security.

I would have tied a rope to my drone and take down the Inspire. Yes would have lost mine also but a lesson must be made. The airspace is a war zone if provoked.

I would have tied a rope to my drone and take down the Inspire. Yes would have lost mine also but a lesson must be made. The airspace is a war zone if provoked.

Excelent Idea!!!! I was also thinking of buying a cheap drone (50 usd might do it) and fly it like a Kameekazee!
I'll have to wait for her next wedding jaja

How on earth was an Inspire knocking other drones out of the sky without taking itself out in the process??

I see the Inspire bugged out. Wonder if that was just an intimidation tactic?

How on earth was an Inspire knocking other drones out of the sky without taking itself out in the process??

maybe landing on them from above?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl