Drone owners can be HEROS

Reaction score
Wedeliver said:
Here a drone finds a man who search teams, helicopters, dogs, all the rest were unable.

No, the drone did not find the missing man. The gentleman operating the drone spotted him from his car as he was preparing to fly the drone to look for him. He had made three flights and not spotted him. He was seen as he was about to make the fourth flight. But he was not spotted from a drone flight.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story ;) :lol: .

HarryT said:
Wedeliver said:
Here a drone finds a man who search teams, helicopters, dogs, all the rest were unable.

No, the drone did not find the missing man. The gentleman operating the drone spotted him from his car as he was preparing to fly the drone to look for him. He had made three flights and not spotted him. He was seen as he was about to make the fourth flight. But he was not spotted from a drone flight.

"I did not have sex with that woman" isn't it all semantics? I guess I should have said "drone owner finds man missing 3 days, while searching for him with his dji flywheel drone"

I still thinks this makes us look better then a lot of other news reports, they all seem so negative that this little bit of positive news I think is very good for us.

We can certainly agree that the drone pilot found the missing man, even though not while actually flying the drone :). Yes, it is a story that makes us look good - it made the BBC evening news here in the UK at the time in happened.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic