Drone not stabilise

Reaction score
Hy everyone.. i have a problem with my p4p. After i hat an accident i open and fix my drone my self. Then when i test it, it flyes but, its not stabil anymore.. dose this stability could be couse by one of the cabel that goes to the landing gear was tear apart? Or maybe something els

If you haven't already done so, I would start with a full calibration of all the systems, IMU, Compass, and toss in the gimbal for good measure. You may be able to determine in anyone of these systems are failing you due to the accident.

Good luck, sorry for your problem.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
If you haven't already done so, I would start with a full calibration of all the systems, IMU, Compass, and toss in the gimbal for good measure. You may be able to determine in anyone of these systems are failing you due to the accident.

Good luck, sorry for your problem.
Thanks alot for you answer... i dit the vision calibration, but not the imu and compas yet... ill try on that one for sure.. and also how much would it cost for the compliet body without the landing gear ?? Becouse here in indonesia we dont have those sparepart yet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31