Drone Mods UAV locator

Reaction score
I emailed Bob at Drone Mods about whether the Drone Mods locator will be affected by some providers doing away with 2 G. He said their network is not affected by this and it will continue to work as normal. I was a bit worried as some have stated some trackers will cease to work soon. I have had mine for two years and still like it. .

Have gone to Drone Mods website and there are no products listed. Have they gone out of business? If yes, how can I continue to use my locator? Can I go to any AT&T store and reconnect my locator phone number and it will then work again?

Have gone to Drone Mods website and there are no products listed. Have they gone out of business? If yes, how can I continue to use my locator? Can I go to any AT&T store and reconnect my locator phone number and it will then work again?

I have the same problem. Did you ever find a solution for keeping your locator activated, since the company (Drone-Mods.com) went out of business?
I ordered my Drone Mods UAV Locator almost 3 years ago, but never used it once. Now I want to have it reactivated and the company that supports it went belly-up.

Is it confirmed that AT&T was the carrier that he was using for service?

Anyone come up with a solution yet. My drones mods gps tracker worked the last time I used it...Dec 6 2017. Now when I call, it won't go through. I even emailed bob at drone mods and the email was not delivered. I believe the company that provided the service was GTX or something like that. I understood it was a very large company. Can't find anything on the net about the tracker now except old reviews etc from 2014 on youtube etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31