Drone mods, 3 questions

Reaction score
Ok, this i my first post here, iv'e been looking around for a bit, and come to realise how i might be in for a big job, but i can't really find any info on if it can be done or not.

So after buying my phantom 2 (non-vision) i came to realise that i could not use the app to watch a live feed og my gopro, witch is kind of a dealbreaker for me. I've had a couple of thoughts on thing to different solution. They are as follows:

1 - Rebuild the drone with components from a vision/+ to cheat the app, and use the vision app.. this must be possible. But i can't find the physical difference, so what the heck needs to be done here?

2 - Buy a Vision/+ and build the zenmuse and gopro into this.. and sell the other one. This seems the easiest option, and maybe the cheapest.

3 - there a phantom 3 nearby, almost the same price as the visions around here.. The drone seems better overall but i really want my gopro as Camara. so. -
Does anybody know if you can build the zenmuse h4-3d onto a phantom 3 and you all the app features?`
Why can't i find any info about this?
What needs to be done?

Please submit your opinion and maybe some pros vs cons of each.

- Martin

no you cant build phantom 3 onto zenmuse h4-3d. if you get phantom 3 you will probally relize much better than a 2 also camera quality is really good

Thanks for your reply.
The thing i really envy from the p3 is the build in lightbrigde feature - hense the dji go app. it really seems alot better than the vision app
Can you go into detail on why it is not possible, i just hate to wrap my head around something can't be done.
If it's way too expensive and doesn't make sense, due to Camara quality - alrighty then, that would be a reason its not done.
But that it is not possible, makes me wonder why? Due to hardware or software?
also is there other differences than the Camara between the vision and the Vision+? flight control'ish?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.