Drone lowering altitude automatically

Reaction score
Hi everone. I was recently flying over a very hilly area. I noticed that as soon as stopped moving the drone it would lower. It's weird because sometime it lowers and you loose sight of your drone :(

Let me know what you think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is this with your P3P? If so, does it only occur when you are flying close to the ground? If so, try disabling VPS.

I heard this was only a problem with p4. There are threads about this issue. I don't know if it is fixed yet through a firmware update but my guess is that it will be fixed soon. This is pretty annoying.

I heard this was only a problem with p4. There are threads about this issue. I don't know if it is fixed yet through a firmware update but my guess is that it will be fixed soon. This is pretty annoying.
Is this with your P3P? If so, does it only occur when you are flying close to the ground? If so, try disabling VPS.

Yip I think it has something to do with the VPS. I believe the drone lowers because for it it doesn't make sense that there could such a big difference in altitude if you haven't done anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.