Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Drone Laws in Croatia

Discussion in 'Rules and Regulations' started by glympsefromabove, Jul 29, 2016.

1. glympsefromabove

I'm visiting Croatia now and brought my P3A.

I've been researching the laws here, and it is quite difficult because most everything is in Croatian and not English. I will be flying recreationally.

Does anyone have more details about what is needed to legally fly in Croatia? I'm aware to not fly at night, within line of sight, not above crowds of people or buildings, and not near airports.

From what I've found, I may need the following:
    • Airworthiness certificate
    • Operators’ Certificate
    Are these needed? And if so, how do I acquire them?

Thank you in advance!!!

2. neven

If you want to fly legally in Croatia you will face so many stupid bureaucracy that you will give up. On the other side you should do something really dumb to get in trouble for flying your drone without any licence here. Where exactly are you going?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. 28wins

But Croatia is beautiful, especially by the sea.

4. neven

Croatia is amazing. The sceneries you can capture from above are breathtaking. My advice to OP was not to even bother with attempt to get required licences (chances are slim to none) but to fly without them using common sense. He (yes, I just assumed the gender) would have to do something very stupid or be super unlucky to get in trouble for flying a drone here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots