Drone Laser Killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensitive sites and installations must be protected so it is a good thing in my opinion. Fortunately I don't see it becoming available to the public!

Cool, but I doubt it will be very efficient on swarms, and would it not be easy to protect a drone using some reflective material, or at least delay the impact of the laser on the drone?

Well....just the idea is a little frightened.....

Lets hope for the best...

Just wait till the first or second one they drop out of the sky hits someone then they will be trashing those too.

Will never be available to the public, hell they are trying their best to get little 2watt lasers out of our hands.
As far as its intended use I think it's s great idea, don't forget that even though we are all safe operators with no ill intent a platform capable of being operated a few miles away with relative ease is dangerous in the hands of someone who means harm.

Don`t want to be negative here....but its a question of time until a freak one remember put a bomb on one of them...

Anyway...like the user above said and well, if it falls on someone.....it will be exclusively responsibility of the shooter...

The cure is going to be worse than the disease...

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik