Drone just fell out of the sky

Reaction score
Has anyone or heard off this, I was flying my Phantom 3 Professional and battery was at 53% and it went into return home mode, and I was high enough off the ground and just all of a sudden it just dropped out of the sky! Watch the last 20 seconds of the flight and you tell me

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you post your DAT flight log, someone here can review it to see if it indicates what happened. If needed, you can find instructions for retrieving that flight log here.

My drone fell out of the sky on Saturday. Know how it feels. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully dji helps you out.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Has anyone or heard off this, I was flying my Phantom 3 Professional and battery was at 53% and it went into return home mode, and I was high enough off the ground and just all of a sudden it just dropped out of the sky! Watch the last 20 seconds of the flight and you tell me

I'm going to take an educated guess and say you launched with less than a full charge and went into a critical voltage state because DJIs POS intelligent overpriced battery can't handle a flight that doesn't start off full charge.

Reactions: iAm
I dont know if the prop gaurds acted as some sort of stanilisation device, i cant figure out how i seemed to right itself towards the end of the clip...

No battery issue earthier I'm trying to down load flight records but having problems

Battery was at full charge at the begin of flight it was at 53% when it was in return home mode when it belly flopped the battery was at 34%

f6f86f96e628655aa44ff97eb29d66bd.jpg

This is how I found it

No battery issue earthier I'm trying to down load flight records but having problems

I can help if you want to post the .TXT file found on the device used for the GO app. You can put that file in a folder and zip it. Then just attach the zipped folder in a post here just as if you were attaching a image.

By watching the video it looks like it was regaining control. Maybe if the R/C was at that point full throttle it may have not crashed. Hard to say?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4