Drone Insurance

Do you know if that covers all types of damage and an unlimited number of incidents?

I just got a full coverage policy on my P4 for $60 through State Farm. Covers everything including accesories, fire , theft, lost, damage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where you located? I saw another thread talking about insurance and called a state farm in California. They said they dont cover.

where you located? I saw another thread talking about insurance and called a state farm in California. They said they dont cover.
I'm in New Hampshire, I was told it covers everything, full coverage. This is a new policy for State Farm. The policy was actually $21 but the agency has a minimum on policy issues of $60.

f086c07689c8127e90cd8e6bb92e81bc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterBlaster
That's an amazing deal. Thank you for sharing the photo :)

Do you know if that covers all types of damage and an unlimited number of incidents?
They said it is full coverage at a value of $1400, so if something happens I buy a new one. My guess would be, like any other policy, the more claims the higher the rates. I was told any fire , theft , damage or loss. Full coverage.

Do you have other State Farm policies, or is this your only one? Just wondering if this is just an add-on to an existing policy and you're already a customer/client/insured.

Is there liability coverage with it too?

Reactions: Mark C.
Anyone can confirm if this available in Canada?

I have commercial insurance here in Canada through a Specialty Market and my drone is covered, but it's expensive of course as it is liability as well as the drone.

I just finished Ground School Training and the instructor said to check out Marsh Insurance here in Canada for insurance, haven't checked them out though as I already have my policy.

Do you have other State Farm policies, or is this your only one? Just wondering if this is just an add-on to an existing policy and you're already a customer/client/insured.

Is there liability coverage with it too?
I insure my motorcycle with State Farm but this is a separate policy. They had received information from State Farm about insurance for drones but is for recreation purpose only.

I insure my motorcycle with State Farm but this is a separate policy. They had received information from State Farm about insurance for drones but is for recreation purpose only.

No liability, just coverage on drone

I feel that it is a peace of mind and now I can fly with out worry that if something was to go wrong I would be covered and can replace my bird. Plus much cheaper than the insurance from the manufacturer.

I had to provide the insurance company with my receipt and my FAA registration, also brought the drone in to verify it in good running condition.

The drone is only like $20 of that $60 minimum so you could cover your laptop and other electronics for the same $60 minimum which is what I did based on my reps advice.

I have commercial insurance here in Canada through a Specialty Market and my drone is covered, but it's expensive of course as it is liability as well as the drone.

I just finished Ground School Training and the instructor said to check out Marsh Insurance here in Canada for insurance, haven't checked them out though as I already have my policy.

Called them and spoke to few agents they have no idea if such thing exists lol

I just got a full coverage policy on my P4 for $60 through State Farm. Covers everything including accesories, fire , theft, lost, damage!

No liability, just coverage on drone

Let's not say "everything", liability is more risk than losing a $1400 drone. However not a bad policy to have if you crash a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: CThruU and Mark C.
He said above no liability. I am going out to State Farm this afternoon to get the same.
#pieceofmind

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I called my local agent here in Florida whom I auto insure with.. They stated they will not cover..! What ate my options?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers