Drone insurance.

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new here and this is my first post. I recently purchased a phantom 3 professional and use it for commercial business. I went to my insurance agent and found out that I can insure the whole package including the case and extra materials for $2000 with a $100 deductible and it would only cost me $50 per year. The insurance policy covers anything that may happen as a result of me flying this thing around buildings, over water, or the unlikely lightning strike to name a few! I also have inquired about a separate policy for the liability insurance that would cover any damage to property or injury caused by the drone. Haven't got the quote back on the liability insurance but that is an absolute must at this point. My question is has anyone else found any comparable insurance for these things?

Thanks.
I2s Inc.

Yes I would like to know as well why is offering that or other company's that offer it for none Comercial use

Do you have the 333 Exemption?

My experience is... if you look at the fine print - there are several "out" clauses that means when you go to make a claim, they will likely turn you down. You might be lucky and be the one who's found someone dumb enough to insure these things against accidental damage... but I am willing to bet if you posted the language here - there would be a loop-hole.

As someone mentioned before - there's been a lot of threads about this over time - most end in sadness :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj