Drone Insurance

Reaction score
I was curious how many recreational pilots have your drones insured, what company insured with, how much it costs, and what the coverages are? Been toying with the idea of getting it but wasn't sure if it was feasible or not.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I only insure 3rd party public liability in the UK.
OK if I crash either I can repair it or upgrade,it is only money, and the crash would probably be my fault, but if I hit someone, well that is something I do not want to even think about. So 3rd party essential IMHO.
I always have my insurance certificate with me when I fly, just in case someone challenges me.

i live in Alabama I'm going in the morning to get coverage on my P4... It cost 60 a year with state farm... It covers full replacement price with NO deductible ... It give a great peace of mind when flying.. I've had my Drone for about 9 months and just now found out about this insurance... Well worth it....

I was curious how many recreational pilots have your drones insured, what company insured with, how much it costs, and what the coverages are? Been toying with the idea of getting it but wasn't sure if it was feasible or not.
Are you talking about coverage for damage to the drone itself or liability insurance?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31