Drone Innovation Act of 2017 (HR 2930)

I will be interested to see how this plays out. That said I would like to see a set of rules that run across all states that clearly lays out where is acceptable to fly.

I read too many stories of people being intercepted by law enforcement who sometimes simply don't know the rules. Add to that local town rules that aren't published clearly and you have a totally confused picture.

I operate within the law when flying, but it it increasingly difficult to do that when the rules aren't readily available.

Currently researching a trip to San Francisco and Los Angeles later this year in regard to where I can fly. This is made more difficult by local cities drone policy either missing not being updated on their websites in many years.

I will be interested to see how this plays out. That said I would like to see a set of rules that run across all states that clearly lays out where is acceptable to fly.

I read too many stories of people being intercepted by law enforcement who sometimes simply don't know the rules. Add to that local town rules that aren't published clearly and you have a totally confused picture.

I operate within the law when flying, but it it increasingly difficult to do that when the rules aren't readily available.

Currently researching a trip to San Francisco and Los Angeles later this year in regard to where I can fly. This is made more difficult by local cities drone policy either missing not being updated on their websites in many years.

Yeah it would be nice to have uniform laws and laws that would protect us as well against unfair regulations.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20