Drone helps rescue 2 boys

I'm tired of the media's agenda against...oh...never mind.

When I watched the video, it was automatically followed by two more videos about using drones for Search and Rescue. This kind of constant negative coverage only makes...oh wait...never mind.

And calling it a drone only makes the public afraid of what these machines can...wait, what? Never mind. Disregard.

Kidding aside, I would call that a successful, not a botched, rescue in a difficult and dangerous situation. The guy was dumped twice and instantly able to get back in the raft. That shows a lot of practice.

Reactions: Clampit
I'm tired of the media's agenda against...oh...never mind.

When I watched the video, it was automatically followed by two more videos about using drones for Search and Rescue. This kind of constant negative coverage only makes...oh wait...never mind.

And calling it a drone only makes the public afraid of what these machines can...wait, what? Never mind. Disregard.

Kidding aside, I would call that a successful, not a botched, rescue in a difficult and dangerous situation. The guy was dumped twice and instantly able to get back in the raft. That shows a lot of practice.

**** Clipper, you're cracking me up... Oh, but wait, yes, no...

You're not hanging out in those Poppy fields, are you?

Clipper's right, publicity will either help or hinder our love for the machine.

Great thread Jstic, thanks for sharing. :D

Reactions: dirkclod
A big image.jpg to all the people that put their lives at risk to help others.
Respect ;)

I agree. They really need to practise this scenario before they loose one of the rescuers.
Don't think they don't fellows . You never know just what you gonna have to deal with when stuff like this happens and they all different .

Don't think they don't fellows . You never know just what you gonna have to deal with when stuff like this happens and they all different .
Couldn't agree with you more on that dirk;) I've just got sooooo much respect for all the rescue services out there that look after us when we get into difficulty.

All I'm gonna say about the above vid is "the two people got rescued" that's all that matters:);)

Last edited:
I have some friends that are part of the RNLI (Royal national lifeboat institution) over here in the UK, they are constantly training all the time but you just don't know what Mother Nature will throw at ya at sea;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic