Drone Graffiti App May Be Coming Soon

Hmm...just thinking. If the drone was bigger with the ability to carry more paint, then maybe it could be used to paint larger houses and other buildings???

Reactions: tml4191
Hmm...just thinking. If the drone was bigger with the ability to carry more paint, then maybe it could be used to paint larger houses and other buildings???

I don't think so, exterior house pant is very heavy and requires a few coats, I know bc I painted my house [emoji23]....... it sucked ._.

Reactions: stones
You may be able to rig up a heavy duty drone to do it. If they can make drones that can carry people on snowboards, then you can definitely make one or buy one that can do the job.

Been demoed before. Had a lot of issues with prop-wash and overspray. Maybe new ideas can overcome?

Reactions: tml4191
You may be able to rig up a heavy duty drone to do it. If they can make drones that can carry people on snowboards, then you can definitely make one or buy one that can do the job.

Ya, exactly I was thinking of one of those big drones...find a way to rig up sprayers that will work and be able to keep close range, then maybe its possible???

Ya, exactly I was thinking of one of those big drones...find a way to rig up sprayers that will work and be able to keep close range, then maybe its possible???
It's definitely possible. Just let us know how it turns out if you do it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers