Drone footage from Wales and a cycle carry pack

Reaction score
Hi All,

Here's our latest video with our Phantom 4, where we were using it on our walking, cycling holiday at the Mawddach Valley in Wales, UK. I remember that there's some interest here on seeing our green and pleasant Wales from the air. We're getting more confident about flying over water now, with some great shots of Barmouth railway bridge. Taken with some PolarPro ND and Polaroid filters. I also show how I've adapted a Manfrotto D1 for taking our drone on bike rides.

We're trying to use the phantom to enhance our videos so blended with other footage, so it's not all drone footage here but it gets some pretty nice shots in this video from the outset.

We hope you enjoy!

Skip to the main drone parts:
Amazing drone footage vlog of our Welsh holiday Barmouth Mawddach Valley by foot, bike and drone.
Amazing drone footage vlog of our Welsh holiday Barmouth Mawddach Valley by foot, bike and drone.

Manfrotto D1 adaption:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20