Drone Flying Do's and Dont's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This car today coming home was weaving all over - couldn't stay in their lane. Obviously drunk from doing happy hour Friday, right? I finally catch up and carefully pass. Guess what? The stupid ***** is texting!!!

So, don't tell me that people being reckless with anything hasn't caused them to be banned or severely restricted Meta, you are very very wrong on that statement.
There are somewhere near 300 million guns in the hands of US citizens.
A few minor restrictions hasn't amounted to anything approaching a ban.

Reactions: m0j0
What else.. another handheld favorite... guns, pistols, long guns, rifles, weapons etc ad nausum. CT pretty much bans rifles or long barrels, you need a special "license" to even buy ammo. DC & Chicago had/have banned the average joe carrying a legal pistol, .
It's been very effective too. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: lookin4pain
The OP stated absolutely nothing to "educate" anyone. Stating the ".....broke every rule in the book", doesn't teach me, a newbie anything. I have to google this information. Therefore, as others have stated, this is not a thread that educates. It creates more misinformation by placing blame, yet not providing reasons/solutions.
Oh and the title "do's and dont's" is very misleading - I actually thought I would read specifics on what we can/can't do. Spent 5 minutes reading every post and no "dos" or "don'ts"
Coming from a newbie

It's been very effective too. [emoji85]

It is, on regular civilians, to prevent them from defending themselves from criminals who don't buy legal guns anyway.

It always makes me giggle that NJ is one of the states that has the most strict gun laws but still sees the most gun violence.

Reactions: m0j0
It always makes me giggle that NJ is one of the states that has the most strict gun laws but still sees the most gun violence.

Don't forget DC and NY CITY... Extremely difficult to legally carry in those cities.. LOL I live in the west. Everyone carries including this guy.

Reactions: lookin4pain
For the love of god, or whining, can someone please lock this? Enough of the negativity. If you don't like what someone does, report it to FAA or whatever the agency might be based on the country its in, but no need to come bleed all over these forums.
its pathetic hey, just smacks of serious jealousy. no one debates rules, and everyone should stick to them, of course. instead though of lambasting a guy for what is the best video to yet come out of this forum. rather look at all the positives, if your a real hobby flyer, you would appreciate what this guy did, how he edited it and the way he filmed. instead everyone sits behind a pc complaining.

Reactions: stulpin300m
In case you hadn't noticed, it's 10-1 in favor of the guy. You all win. It's all yours. Anyone speaking up for legal flight has been warned, and some even banned. Again I say, you have won. Mods feel free to delete this thread.

In case you hadn't noticed, it's 10-1 in favor of the guy. You all win. It's all yours. Anyone speaking up for legal flight has been warned, and some even banned. Again I say, you have won. Mods feel free to delete this thread.
You know this is not true, that you are spreading fallacies and you started this thread just for the controversy and attention. FYI - He was banned for other reasons.

The forum has always advocated safe flying. That being said, this forum is not affiliated with DJI... this is an open forum that is largely uncensored. You agree to abide by the rules you when you joined. If we do censor something it is because a rule is being broken, it is rarely for content, other than the obvious stuff like expletives, nudity, etc as this is a family forum.

This is not the place to air your personal grievances. If you or anyone else would like to discuss this further feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl