drone fishing

Drone fishing no different to kite or torpedo surely, except your still going to reel in like a normal fisherperson. If they were to liken it to something like poaching or what not that would mean any form of mechanical casting would have to fall into that, such as kites and torpedos too.

Looking forward to getting out there soon, my line drop attachment should be turning up this week, ready to be installed. Been practicing going out to about 400 meters off shore no problems as of yet (good weather though, surf not too big)

See lot's of stories about people losing drones - mostly home made attachments though, some of them look a bit crazy though - while good engineering clearly not safe (sinkers getting caught jerking drone back, pulling it down into water and not knowing). If the Phantom was prone to just falling out of the sky over water then they shouldn't sell it, especially given you can get a whole standard 3 fishing setup complete already rigged (wish I knew about that earlier having to go through all this) and you're supposed to disable that sensor that depicts height right? so I read here.

If I go down I'll let you know, I did read a story some guy in the US got about 500 meters off shore, and his drone shut down and just disappeared. I'm only planning to go out about 2 - 300, luckily here in NZ we have some good fishing right in close.

Let's hope return to home works when the odds are against you.

I for one wont be happy if they go down that easy though, they shouldn't be selling them with the pretense you can fish with them if they don't like going over water.

Hopefully I can get some good vids to show you guys!!

Amateur as, but keen as a bean!!

i applaud you for this... pushing the envelope, and not just for the sake of it.

this kind of thinking is good for the drone industry as a whole. keep us up to date on how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This works on P3 & P4 all series
Servo need to be operated on 5V to be able to provide sufficient Juice
The version below operated on 5V plug & play using LED sensor

new1_grande.jpg

Black Version

FB_IMG_1474209174422_grande.jpg

FB_IMG_1474209181455_grande.jpg

Glow in dark version
Beer drop test

Not needed to open shell
USB rechargeable port
Fast charging module takes 50 Minutes to charge
Tested Torque 2.5KG

cheapest on market $109
US shipping $7
Rest of the world $18
With tracking
FREE Shipping Coupon code: phantompilots (Valid for 3x use for phantompilots members)
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20