Drone Fishing

Last week I had helped a boy retrieve his 18-20" RC boat from waters. I used my drone to pull it to side with a long 20' string and a hook. I didn't lift the boat, just pulled it.

Besides the Drone being in the air what's the difference with a fish finder
Seriously? Well, for starters you need a BOAT to get out and use a fish finder. Dude...This is from the freaking SHORE!!! I don't think catching long tail tuna from the SHORE has been done before...Amazing stuff here! This changes EVERYTHING!

I have used this for a drone fishing. Simply do a loop in desired distance from bait and fly upwards.. Once you turn 180deg the bait goes down....
FSH.JPG

I wish I could take credit and say this was me, but I will tell you it will be me doing it next. That's for sure!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's here in Australia
The guys were on the news
They use a rubber band to hold the line and dangle the bait in front of the fish
When the fish takes it the band breaks
Apparently they had to trial a few before they got one that broke easily enough
I'd like to find a way to take the bait out and drop it in deep water

Reactions: Squirrel!
Used cloth hanger that by chance fits in the landing gear spot. You may use plastic wraps to fix it. But then if stg goes wrong you may sink your bird..
Tested for 300g easily though i think you can afford more. One more solution is on the attached picture. You open the reel as long as you want and when you lock it the loop on the clothespin will open it. It is not my invention, though i do not think someone will ask for a license fee ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4096.JPG
    IMG_4096.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,259
  • IMG_4097.JPG
    IMG_4097.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,452
  • IMG_4098.JPG
    IMG_4098.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,463
Used cloth hanger that by chance fits in the landing gear spot. You may use plastic wraps to fix it. But then if stg goes wrong you may sink your bird..
Tested for 300g easily though i think you can afford more. One more solution is on the attached picture. You open the reel as long as you want and when you lock it the loop on the clothespin will open it. It is not my invention, though i do not think someone will ask for a license fee ;)
Ingenious
I'll have to give it a try

So now we need a specific "Fishing Drone" (quad) attachment or designed bird.

Same concept as Kite Fishing, or ballooning, or tarpon fishing with a second pole.

Reactions: LK8472
I can see this being the beginning of a huge idea.
Perfect placement of bait. No boat fuel or hours waiting for a bite. Fantastic.

Cool video, nice tuna too!

So now we need a specific "Fishing Drone" (quad) attachment or designed bird.

Same concept as Kite Fishing, or ballooning, or tarpon fishing with a second pole.

Another must have accessory; @fastsmiles ;)

Seriously? Well, for starters you need a BOAT to get out and use a fish finder. Dude...This is from the freaking SHORE!!! I don't think catching long tail tuna from the SHORE has been done before...Amazing stuff here! This changes EVERYTHING!

This is the same type of principle that fisherman in Jervis Bay (NSW - Australia) use to catch Marlin (yes, Marlin) from the shore. They tie the lure and line to a helium filled balloon and let it drift out to sea.

I wish I could take credit and say this was me, but I will tell you it will be me doing it next. That's for sure!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Patent your idea :) it's getting very popular now

I'm so doing this weekend nice I start flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.