Drone financing dealers in Canada

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to buy a new drone but i don't find a dealer who gives a financing plan on the net for Canadian customers. These often exist in the USA but in Canada...maybe i don't search with the good words, i don't know.

Do you know some canadian dealers on line who give us this possibility?

Thanks in advance to help me.

GMC7784

Aren't there Best Buy's in Canada? I don't know if your opposed to buying it from Best Buy, but you can easily get a $2,000 limit with a Best Buy Card, 0% 12 month financing.

Financing these birds is a bad idea... IMHO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

There is a cost to be in this hobby. If you can't afford the upfront "entry fee" and the on going repair, battery cost, I would suggest you save up till it is affordable to you.
These are fun machines that can be destroyed in the blink of an eye. Not a item anyone should ever finance (aside form a commercial venture).

The P3S is as low as $450 these days and is an excellent machine... I have one myself. Save up $550 or so and get a P3S and a extra battery and a backpack. You will have an excellent start with that.

Don't worry, i didn't want a long credit plan. May be 3 months max. I'm looking for a phantom 3.

So nobody knows a canadian dealer site with a possible credit plan?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20