Drone films real drone strike on tank in Syria.

that's great... but I think he could have panned better. I think up/long-out at 45 degrees upon impact would have been more pleasing. They need better communication.

Oh thats nice so now we are also giving isis attack drones now to????? Thats just messed up big time.

Oh thats nice so now we are also giving isis attack drones now to????? Thats just messed up big time.

No, this was likely a force that called in/or knew intelligence had called in, a U.S. drone strike on an IS vehicle, and like any hobbyist, he and his buddies said, hey lets film that IS tank getting droned with a Hellfire.

Back in your bottle J.J.:D

No, this was likely a force that called in/or knew intelligence had called in, a U.S. drone strike on an IS vehicle, and like any hobbyist, he and his buddies said, hey lets film that IS tank getting droned with a Hellfire.
Drone strikes are classified. Recently read a book by a USAF Predator pilot and there are several levels of authority to clear (which the pilots hate) before the Predator pilot can pull the trigger. And every strike in the book was against soft targets (suspected terrorists). I think these guys just got lucky. But I could be wrong.:cool: Perhaps someone else here has direct experience.

No, this was likely a force that called in/or knew intelligence had called in, a U.S. drone strike on an IS vehicle

Thing is tho that looked to be a tank being hit so it was not isis being that we more the Israelis have not giving them to many tanks and if any thing it would of been a Syrian tank and also thats mostly the only ones the us if bombing and also the main reason the us and israel still to this day arms, funds and still even trains isis. So they can attack Assad forces and destabilize syria in there proxie war that isreal and the us created isis for in the first place. The us has not attacked any high level isis targets at all and even when they do its usually just a few empty trucks and stuff for show to go along with fake narrative that we are fighting isis or even trying to impede them.

Sounded like an aircraft dropping a JDAM, drone was just filming.

That was definitely NOT a Hellfire hit. I agree with you it was likely a JDAM. Probably a 500lb'er. Hellfire's simply do not make that big of an explosion and since it wasn't a direct hit, I doubt there was any compromised ammunition to account for the size of the explosion.

Although the hit wasn't a direct one, the explosion itself makes me think a 500lb bomb was dropped which would, in all likelihood, have liquified the contents of any Meat Popsicle's in the tank.

The JDAM-PIP, in use since 2004, has a 3 meter accuracy rating. Can't tell for sure, but that sure looks to be within that radius.

Edit: I should add that while a UAV can drop a 500lb JDAM, the sheer noise makes me believe it was from a fighter.

Thing is tho that looked to be a tank being hit so it was not isis being that we more the Israelis have not giving them to many tanks and if any thing it would of been a Syrian tank and also thats mostly the only ones the us if bombing and also the main reason the us and israel still to this day arms, funds and still even trains isis. So they can attack Assad forces and destabilize syria in there proxie war that isreal and the us created isis for in the first place. The us has not attacked any high level isis targets at all and even when they do its usually just a few empty trucks and stuff for show to go along with fake narrative that we are fighting isis or even trying to impede them.

Ew.

I've seen videos of ISIS using captured tanks. T72's or T62's. That looked like a T72.

Anyways, who cares. That's all bunch of hearsay and gibberish your spouting off there. Not going to get into what's really going on in the Middle East. We're talking about a "drone" filming the hit. But I'm pretty **** sure the drone didn't drop that bomb. Especially since drones don't sound like F16's.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj