"Drone" fears in AK

Reaction score
so according to the crack reporter in the linked video
- FAA rules are you need to have permission to fly over private property. Also reporting that you can fly no higher than 400' and therefore these low level flight violate that. I hate the media. For once, I would like to see at least an accurate report involving UAS flights.

I guess they never heard of goggle earth

Media needs to sell stories (in many cases -force feed) to viewership. Stories like my son got a drone for Christmas and flies it very well and safely to get some cool video of our property and surrounding areas would most likely draw yawns and snores from most of the viewers.

Stories like this sensationalize the possibility of most drone pilots being out to video someones daughter changing into her school clothes in the morning. Its all about their "self importance" under the guise of privacy and safety.

When I am confronted by angry people in wide open parks and spaces I tell the people - "Your right I shouldn't be flying here I should be outside your house spying on your kids. I'll make a note of that."

Oh, I also carry a full canister of pepper spray that I make very visible. I call it my favorite drone accessory.

Lots of "sheeple" out there that just believe what they hear on the news.

Reactions: flpholt
It looks to me as though the people in that story should live within their means if they want more privacy.It's clear they spent so much money on their huge mansions that they can not afford to buy blinds or curtains for their windows.

Reactions: BDOG
probably was a plastic bag blowing around

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik