Drone expert: GoPro on vision+

Reaction score
Monday I was with the guy from Drone Expert for picking up the 7 channel things, he was telling me that they come with a removable release clip\gimball for the vision plus.
Then you can put a gopro under the vision plus and will have the telemetry en fpv :D
They release it in about 4 weeks.
So all of you with the broken camera, there is hope :mrgreen:
Thats all I know for now ;)

M.Tigelaar said:
Monday I was with the guy from Drone Expert for picking up the 7 channel things, he was telling me that they come with a removable release clip\gimball for the vision plus.
Then you can put a gopro under the vision plus and will have the telemetry en fpv :D
They release it in about 4 weeks.
So all of you with the broken camera, there is hope :mrgreen:
Thats all I know for now ;)

I'm **** keen!
I was going to build a spare PV2 H3-3D.

He didn't name the price ;)

I've been looking at this since they released the video around a month a go. Its a great idea but knowing dronexperts prices I dont think it will be cheap at all.

:lol:
I think you are right :lol: :lol:

Plus the channel 7 from them isn't working very well with the GS , I wouldn't jump right on it

Mori55 said:
Plus the channel 7 from them isn't working very well with the GS , I wouldn't jump right on it

Hopefully they will have a fix, as it is it does not work at all in the GS portion of the app.
Freezes up and also throws an compass error, had to delete the app and reinstall (without activating GS in settings).

Might not have been time for testing, since this was released about the same time as the GS?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj