Drone Evangelist slams HAAAYYYCCHEEE

#ripyuneec

I wouldn't call that a "slam" exactly. That camera definitely still looks washed-out though. My P3S definitely has better white balance and color in the daylight. I'm beginning to suspect it's not possible to beat a Phantom drone in its price range.

My local hobby store got one in immediately when they were released so I got to handle it. I was disappointed in its apparent inferior construction to the P4, and since I like distance flying, the shorter range didn't do it for me either. Also, even though it is quieter, it larger size and color make it more conspicuous.

No DJI fanboy here, just a satisfied customer at this point in time. If DJI drives me away or a drone from another manufacturer calls my name, a GoPro or an Autel may be in my future...just not the current releases from Yuneec.

The Yuneec H was supposed to be my next purchase but now that it's been released, it seems less solid than I expected. I know we expect to see mostly complaints about new devices and such so I factor that in. Compared to the P3P and P4 launch, however, there doesn't seem to be as much "good" news about the Yuneec. Still waiting until it's released with Intellisense to see if that helps.

The Yuneec H was supposed to be my next purchase but now that it's been released, it seems less solid than I expected. I know we expect to see mostly complaints about new devices and such so I factor that in. Compared to the P3P and P4 launch, however, there doesn't seem to be as much "good" news about the Yuneec. Still waiting until it's released with Intellisense to see if that helps.
I wasn't going to leave my P4 and go to the H, but I was interested in it as an option if I had to replace my P4. Again, after handling it, it just seems less sophisticated that I believe it should be.

Seriously look into the Autel X-Star Premium, especially since it comes with that case for right at $900.00 if price is an issue. Also, the video is really nice.

Reactions: Othan1
That bird's vid gave me a headache within the first minute of viewing its feed.

When I first heard about this quad I thought I'd made a mistake buying the P3S for less than $500USD (with edu discount).

I no longer feel any regret.

Pardon me while I vomit and try to regain my legs. What horrible quality!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20