Drone deploy??

DD doesn't care which platform you use to take pictures. I've created maps in DD from photos taken using the Maps Made Easy app and vice versus. And there's nothing on their site about their mobile app no longer working with P3s. Just check on the Apple Store and they are still listed.

DD doesn't care which platform you use to take pictures. I've created maps in DD from photos taken using the Maps Made Easy app and vice versus. And there's nothing on their site about their mobile app no longer working with P3s. Just check on the Apple Store and they are still listed.

Supported Drones

Discontinuing Support of Phantom 3S and Phantom 3 4K
Due to limited support for the Phantom 3S and Phantom 3 4K drones within the DJI SDK, we have decided to stop continuing development for these models. Although the DroneDeploy app may work with these drones, our support team will not be troubleshooting issues related to them. We strongly recommend that any users currently flying either the Phantom 3S or the Phantom 3 4K with DroneDeploy upgrade to one of the drones best supported by both DroneDeploy and the DJI SDK for a better mapping experience.

Ok, no more updates that involve the 3s or 4K. But the app will still work, just won't get any help from DD if you find a bug. I would just be careful and check about compatibility before doing any future upgrades. Bottom line is that if it's working for you now, nothing should change.

Reactions: Clench M'cheeks
Ok, no more updates that involve the 3s or 4K. But the app will still work, just won't get any help from DD if you find a bug. I would just be careful and check about compatibility before doing any future upgrades. Bottom line is that if it's working for you now, nothing should change.
Rodger that. I just ordered a P3S to test drone deploy for $375.00 so I was concerned that it would not work. I have 4 3DR Solo's that I will experiment using tower to do survey work.

Reactions: Trompie
Off the subject a bit, but did not want to start a new thread...HOW do you cancel your Dronedeploy account???

Stupidly, I hit the wrong button in error (Free Trail Pro - meant to select plain old Free). There is no way evident to cancel out; a forum search says go to Dashboard, Settings, and Manage Plan, and cancel there, but that cannot be done since there is NO such choice provided. Period. There is no support email available (unless you sign up for expensive plan!)

Any clues how to get out of this or cancel out your account? Just sign out and don't ever go back? I feel so very dumb!

Off the subject a bit, but did not want to start a new thread...HOW do you cancel your Dronedeploy account???

Stupidly, I hit the wrong button in error (Free Trail Pro - meant to select plain old Free). There is no way evident to cancel out; a forum search says go to Dashboard, Settings, and Manage Plan, and cancel there, but that cannot be done since there is NO such choice provided. Period. There is no support email available (unless you sign up for expensive plan!)

Any clues how to get out of this or cancel out your account? Just sign out and don't ever go back? I feel so very dumb!
Hi aparently if you recieve emails from them you can un-join(cant spell other word) at bottom of email or on website ,,hope this help a bit
1510382348645191286543.jpg

Drone Director for DJI Drones by Ottisoftware GmbH https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drone-director-for-dji-drones/id1144121416?mt=8

I wasn't familiar with Drone Deploy before reading this thread, so I went to the Apple App Store to investigate... but doing so led me to this $14 app... maybe you can google/YouTube it to find out more about it. It seems like it wants to do all the things you need? Don't know if there is an android version...
Hi there ......you mention the app ...but not what its called ? let us know please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers