Drone Deploy P4P

Reaction score
Curious if any one has some info please. Went out and used drone deploy today ( first time). I've included 2shots showing the 2D stitched photo and the other showing where the 85 photos were taken. Drone deploy did about 65 photos and I did another 20 manually of the close ups of the sides to try and get a detailed 3D render. Sadly the 3D render looks great but when you get up close it looks like the walls are all melted and nothing in focus at all. It did the imagery at about 150' high and 25 mph finished in about 3 minutes. What else should I do to get clear in focus 3D renders.

f3b84cfc7a6dca6888032bba7475cf61.jpg

f6a5d30c77ca4cf027df6a18d8f5759b.jpg

What was your front and side overlaps set to? Make sure there is no horizon visible in your oblique photos. Maybe try obliques at a few different angles.

No horizons ? I did have horizons in the shots with manual structure shots . So I should get up ALOT closer to the structure and take more multiple angles ?

When anything above the horizon is captured the software cannot determine what that is. It becomes like an infinite elevation value and it can mess up the model creation. Check out the DD support link below. It gives a workflow and tips on how to create models. I've created a few but still get some warped walls like you described.

3D Models

Reactions: AyeYo
Use Altizure to fly the mission. It takes the obliques automatically and with much better consistency and coverage.

Can you link us to the 3D?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj