Drone Crates Phantom 3 Case (discount inside)

Has anyone ordered one of these shipped to the UK? What was there price after coupon discount and shipping discount please? I'm very very very interested.

Thanks Phil

I got one shipped to New Zealand and Kris did me a great deal, drop him a message :) Very pleased with the case as well.

I got one shipped to New Zealand and Kris did me a great deal, drop him a message :) Very pleased with the case as well.
Thanks man. Spoken with Kris. The shipping kills it for me plus living in the UK I'll get hit with customs tax

That sucks, the customs allowance is a lot more generous in NZ, you should move here instead (I emigrated from the UK 6 years ago).

That sucks, the customs allowance is a lot more generous in NZ, you should move here instead (I emigrated from the UK 6 years ago).
NZ is right up my street. Id love to live there. But if my maths is correct it would be cheaper paying the customs tax than moving to NZ, just a wild guess :D

Reactions: QuikSilver15
Hi Guys,

New Vendor here and wanted to introduce our selves. We are a new case manufacture and are excited to offer our first case for the Phantom line up:

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Roller Case:

http://www.dronecrates.com/dji-phantom-3-roller-case/

PHANTOM_3_ROLLER_CASE_6__38437.1433546326.600.600.jpg

All of our cases are made with premium foam inserts and military spec exterior hard shells. We used a premium Closed Micro Cell foam that is fully CAD water-jet cut for precision fitment and optimal protection. The goal was to offer top quality cases without the high end price tags.

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Roller Case Features:
  • Made In The USA
  • Dual Carry Handles
  • Retractable Lock Up & Down Position Pull Handle
  • Durable Rolling Wheels With Metal Bearing Make It Easy To Tow
  • Molded-In Padlock Holes To Secure Its Contents – (Works with Standard Size Master Locks and TSA Approved Locks)
  • Mil Spec Outer Shell Used By The US Military
  • Fully Air Tight With Automatic Air Pressure Purge System
  • Water Resistant
  • Premium Polyethelyne, Closed Cell Micro Foam
  • Water-Jet Cut Foam Insert – No Cheap Die Cutting
  • CAD Designed For Optimal Fitment
  • Lifetime Guarantee – We Fully Stand Behind All Of Our Products
  • 60 Day Return Policy
Case Holds The Following:

(1) DJI Phantom 3 ( Professional or Advanced)

(1) DJI Phantom 3 Remote With Tablet/Phone Mount

(1) DJI Phantom 3 Wall Charger With Plug

(1) 7” or 10” Tablet

(4-6) Spare Prop Storage

(4) Micro SD Card Holders

(7) DJI Phantom 3 Batteries (6 storage cavities + 1 inside the Phantom)

FPV Goggles Storage Slot

Prop Removal Tool Slot

Accessory Cavity For USB Cables & Extras

Case Exterior Dimensions:

24” x 16” x 10”

For a limited time we will be offering all Phantom Pilots members a discount (through July 31st) with FREE FEDEX Ground SHIPPING (lower 48 states only, for Hawaii, Alaska and international please e-mail):

Use Coupon Code: PPP3PROMO in your shopping cart on our website: www.DroneCrates.com

Please note currently we have limited stock as our preorders exceeded expectations, but we will have our 2nd batch coming in on Monday June 22nd.

Questions, comments, feedback is always welcome!

Thanks!

Kris w/ Drone Crates
Serious question as I've been SOL so far finding someone who would do this for me. I'm pretty sure that plastic exterior is the same as the Seahorse case (aka microraptor is the same also, and a few more).. Since I was impatient and bought the Seahorse before all these cases came out, I had the custom "make your own" interior foam. Would you be willing to sell the interior foam by itself?

This isn't in any way a loophole to save money as I'm going into the red to try and combine them separately.. I just don't want to waste my current shell.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Serious question as I've been SOL so far finding someone who would do this for me. I'm pretty sure that plastic exterior is the same as the Seahorse case (aka microraptor is the same also, and a few more).. Since I was impatient and bought the Seahorse before all these cases came out, I had the custom "make your own" interior foam. Would you be willing to sell the interior foam by itself?

This isn't in any way a loophole to save money as I'm going into the red to try and combine them separately.. I just don't want to waste my current shell.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just replied to your e-mail :)

Do you all sell back packs for the DJI P2+? Or a case that is around $80 to $100? In advance Thank You. John

Nice case, so next question naturally will be: " I live in Holland can i order one?" If possible can u send me an email please have a follow up question.

Thanks Alex

Just now ordered a case. Thanks Kris.

Nice case! I like your cutout design layout, well thought out. I just bought this one on Amazon, I got it yesterday. Same size, very rugged, wheels, handles, I think it's identical to your plastic. It too offers great protection and is well organized. Like Morgan was saying though, there's room to make the box slightly smaller which would be a plus for airlines beyond Southwest's generous size tolerance, but I assume you are not the mold owner. Your shell looks identical to the Fuerte case, but you offer a different foam cut-out. I like the prop pegs in the Fuerte, reducing the risk of prop damage from securing the lid. But your 6X battery, prop cubby location, tablet slot and SD card slots are great features! I would have bought yours had I see it first.

Most airlines won't take 24 X 16 X 10. The standard is 22 X 14 X 9 for most, but I've come to the conclusion it's impossible to make a P3P hard case that allows the props to stay on while being within the 22 X 14 X 9 limits. The only way to minimize airline carry-on problems is the remove the props and use a backpack case, which are fairly cheap on Ebay, however backpacks do not protect nearly as good. I'll be buying one of those next for my upcoming airline flights. I'd rather not be forced into checking my P3P, in which case you CANNOT check LiPo batteries, they must be CARRIED ON the plane in case of trouble. LiPos have a history of spontaneously heating and causing fire, in which case you need access to put out the flames. Although the risk is small of a flaming LiPo, it's the FAA rules since lives are at risk.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl