Drone Crates Phantom 3 Case (discount inside)

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New Vendor here and wanted to introduce our selves. We are a new case manufacture and are excited to offer our first case for the Phantom line up:

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Roller Case:

DJI Phantom 3 Roller Case

PHANTOM_3_ROLLER_CASE_6__38437.1433546326.600.600.jpg

All of our cases are made with premium foam inserts and military spec exterior hard shells. We used a premium Closed Micro Cell foam that is fully CAD water-jet cut for precision fitment and optimal protection. The goal was to offer top quality cases without the high end price tags.

Drone Crates Phantom 3 Roller Case Features:
  • Made In The USA
  • Dual Carry Handles
  • Retractable Lock Up & Down Position Pull Handle
  • Durable Rolling Wheels With Metal Bearing Make It Easy To Tow
  • Molded-In Padlock Holes To Secure Its Contents – (Works with Standard Size Master Locks and TSA Approved Locks)
  • Mil Spec Outer Shell Used By The US Military
  • Fully Air Tight With Automatic Air Pressure Purge System
  • Water Resistant
  • Premium Polyethelyne, Closed Cell Micro Foam
  • Water-Jet Cut Foam Insert – No Cheap Die Cutting
  • CAD Designed For Optimal Fitment
  • Lifetime Guarantee – We Fully Stand Behind All Of Our Products
  • 60 Day Return Policy
Case Holds The Following:

(1) DJI Phantom 3 ( Professional or Advanced)

(1) DJI Phantom 3 Remote With Tablet/Phone Mount

(1) DJI Phantom 3 Wall Charger With Plug

(1) 7” or 10” Tablet

(4-6) Spare Prop Storage

(4) Micro SD Card Holders

(7) DJI Phantom 3 Batteries (6 storage cavities + 1 inside the Phantom)

FPV Goggles Storage Slot

Prop Removal Tool Slot

Accessory Cavity For USB Cables & Extras

Case Exterior Dimensions:

24” x 16” x 10”

For a limited time we will be offering all Phantom Pilots members a discount (through Oct 1st)

$30.00 Off Shipping Costs On All Phantom 3 Case Orders (Works for both domestic and international orders). Simply use the following coupon code:

PP30OFF

in your shopping cart on our website: www.DroneCrates.com

Questions, comments, feedback is always welcome!

Thanks!

Kris w/ Drone Crates

Last edited:
Hi guys, just an update that we got more inventory back in stock. Also don't forget to use the coupon code for FREE SHIPPING.

Also we do ship international so if your out of the US and would like to order please e-mail [email protected] and mention that you're a Phantom Pilots Member and we will give you a discounted rate on International Shipping.

Also we are currently offering FREE Shipping to Phantom Pilots Members.

You have to say "FREE Shipping for AMERICAN Pilots Only" in your ad, but you can not, as it sounds too bad.

Hi, does the free shipping apply for us living in the UK.

Hi guys due to the cost of international rates and how much they vary from place to place its hard to offer FREE shipping internationally. What I do for international shipments is give a deep discount off international shipping. To get a quote simply shoot us a e-mail and mention that your a Phantom Pilots member and want the PROMO discount for international.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Just placed my order, this is the best looking case I've seen yet. And it's apparent, you guys get it, battery storage is way more important than some random sized holes that you have to figure out what will fit there.

Just placed my order, this is the best looking case I've seen yet. And it's apparent, you guys get it, battery storage is way more important than some random sized holes that you have to figure out what will fit there.

Got it! Should be shipping today.

Yea we made the accessory holes based on items we thought people would actually store in the case and tried to include as much battery storage

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their orders. We sold out our current stock but will resume shipping the beginning of next week. Any questions on anything please let me know.

Looks nice. What kind of promo discount are you offering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks beautiful. I greatly appreciate the dimensions, which are on-par with (at least Southwest's) carryon dimensions. Ordered.

Just out of curiosity, though... Looking at the current layout, if you swapped the positions of the transmitter and storage slots, you might be able to reduce some width; then by swapping the battery holes from the top or bottom with the SD Card slots, you could eke out another half-inch from the depth.

The goal being to be EXTRA-sure of its ability to fly as a carry-on (not sure of other airliner requirements). Of course, I don't know if that defeats the safe-ness by reducing too much foam in between components.

This looks beautiful. I greatly appreciate the dimensions, which are on-par with (at least Southwest's) carryon dimensions. Ordered.

Just out of curiosity, though... Looking at the current layout, if you swapped the positions of the transmitter and storage slots, you might be able to reduce some width; then by swapping the battery holes from the top or bottom with the SD Card slots, you could eke out another half-inch from the depth.

The goal being to be EXTRA-sure of its ability to fly as a carry-on (not sure of other airliner requirements). Of course, I don't know if that defeats the safe-ness by reducing too much foam in between components.

Hi Morgon,

Thanks for the order!

The issue so much isn't the layout of the foam as it is the hard shell options. We use exterior hard shells from top brand manufactures and you only have some many options. We where working on making an airline compatible case that would work with all the airlines, but recently a lot of them reduced their carry on sizes and the exterior dimensions they are allowing make it difficult for it to work. The shell that we where going to use is 100% to spec for all the airlines however the inside dimensions of the case where too small to fit the Phantom as the Phantom simply was too wide to fit in it.

Understood. I try to fly Southwest whenever possible, so hopefully it won't be too much of an issue (of course, I say this having never actually traveled with my previous P2 case before gifting it away :) )

I appreciate the response!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their orders. We sold out our current stock but will resume shipping the beginning of next week. Any questions on anything please let me know.
This is the same shell case as my Seahorse, but I have the crappy pick-n-pluck foam, any chance of ordering a replacement foam insert from you?? Seahorse makes a replacement but it is still pick-n-pluck which I don't care for.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that all the backorders where shipped last Friday and that we have cases now back in stock. Any other questions let me know. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic