Drone Crates Excellent Customer Service

Reaction score
I just wanted to post and give Kris@DroneCrates some kudos. I bought one of their cases for my P3P a couple of weeks ago and it's been an excellent product. I took it to the beach with me last week and got some sand behind the pull out handle and as I was trying to clean it up, I decided to take it apart. In the process of putting it back together, I broke a piece. It was 100% my fault.
I sent an email to Drone Crates asking if they would give me a price on the piece that I broke and Kris personally replied within 30 minutes (after business hours) and offered to send out a replacement at no cost. Customer service like this is what makes companies last. If you haven't bought a case for your P3 yet, check Drone Crates out!

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates
Buying one bc I read post #1. Not that I want free parts but bc Kris is the real deal as seen right here!

Sent from my PT beating heart

Reactions: Kris@DroneCrates
In case u r wondering Kris - that "Cha Ching" you heard was my order! Now you need some awesome music for your website (Google Jimmy Ryser) [emoji109]

In case u r wondering Kris - that "Cha Ching" you heard was my order! Now you need some awesome music for your website (Google Jimmy Ryser)
emoji109.png

Haha. thanks for your order! This will go out on Monday (sorry no fedex ground on Sat).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl