Drone crash video compilation

Some good ones in here:

Thanks for posting - crazy stuff and scary flying at times on some - that girl with the broom - running with her head up looking at the drone, yikes she coulda ran right off the rooftop!.

Don't know what that "fat guy" thought he was proving by swatting that Phantom with his t-shirt - hope those boys reported him and used the vid for proof and perhaps get the Phantom replaced - idiot.

Ya some will say they shouldn't be taking off from the area they were at - nonetheless the "idiot" had no right destroying someones property.

Anyone know where I can get some FREE video for drone crashes? Preferably over the water.
I am putting a presentation together and really don't feel like using my drone as a crash test dummy.
I see them on youtube all the time but I cannot download them.

Thanks!!

Anyone know where I can get some FREE video for drone crashes? Preferably over the water.
I am putting a presentation together and really don't feel like using my drone as a crash test dummy.
I see them on youtube all the time but I cannot download them.

Thanks!!

I'll tell you, but you need to subscribe to My channel First! I do drone How-To's and Travel Vlogs
Zach Matuszak

You can use this website to convert Youtube Videos to an mp4 format. Just click on the mp4 conversion selection
YouTube to mp3

This is what happens when your RTH is set at 400ft, your waypoints go around 600ft hills, and Smart RTH kicks in because you forgot to disable it before the flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair