Drone concerns during inauguration

Reaction score
Media warns of inauguration drone bombing, not 'safe'

I think this comment from DroneSheild is self promoting nonsense:
"The report quoted an official from DroneShield, a drone countermeasure firm, saying that the Inauguration "is not something I would feel safe at.""

I would feel safer at the inauguration than in the streets of Chiraq (Chicago) or most parts of D.C. Itself. I'm a bit more afraid of bullets than drones.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

As someone who works across the street from the White House, drone bombing is the last thing I worry about.

Droneshield needs to use scareware to sell their software.

You feed folks fear, then sell them something to make them feel safe.

One thing we excel at in America is solving problems that do not exist.

How many drone attacks were there at the inauguration today?

Droneshield needs to use scareware to sell their software.

You feed folks fear, then sell them something to make them feel safe.

One thing we excel at in America is solving problems that do not exist.

hahahah

:D

As someone who works across the street from the White House, drone bombing is the last thing I worry about.

What a cool place to be all the time.

Out of curiosity, what DO you worry about then over there?

Reactions: jakobe75
What a cool place to be all the time.

Out of curiosity, what DO you worry about then over there?
Honestly, not getting hit by a car while walking to work. People drive like maniacs in downtown DC.

Honestly, not getting hit by a car while walking to work. People drive like maniacs in downtown DC.

I got hit once by a car while running one morning in Los Angeles. It wasn't too bad and I didn't go down so I figured, what the hell - no harm to foul... yelled obscenities at the guy and kept running.

He chased me down with his car three blocks later and threatened to 'beat my ***'

City life... good times!

It looked to me like the national Fox channel's feed included drone footage. It seemed to be too low for a helicopter. Unless they had a camera on a long stick or something.

A moose once bit my sister.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen