Drone-assisted hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be pretty tough to prove that you were using the drone to help spot wildlife and not just flying around for fun to take pictures WHILE hunting.

Doesn't bother me, I think having the rifle is enough of a advantage. The rest should be the hunters skill

I don't know, I think it will be a great tool for scouting. I know flying over my brother-in-law's this winter it was enlightening to see how many trails were cut through his property (and where). As it is now, I don't think the P2V would be very useful to seek out game in real time, the fpv resolution just isn't that good. As far as an unfair advantage, well yeah you could say that about an atv, fancy spotting scope or maybe the firearm as well? I was watching the show "Wicked Tuna" the other night, and saw one of the crews using a guy in a light aircraft to spot the schools of fish. What's the difference?

Why the need to put a gun on everything..... Phantom + Weapon = worst idea ever and should be banned from appearing in these forums. Also drone assisted hunting goes against all the wonderful things the phantom stands for. It seems i am repeating myself, but i don't like guns never have and never will. Nothing good comes from a gun EVER!!! it have one purpose and that is to damage.

Phantomhoofy said:
Why the need to put a gun on everything..... Phantom + Weapon = worst idea ever and should be banned from appearing in these forums. Also drone assisted hunting goes against all the wonderful things the phantom stands for. It seems i am repeating myself, but i don't like guns never have and never will. Nothing good comes from a gun EVER!!! it have one purpose and that is to damage.

Because its America and we can! Land of the free. Ever read the constitution?....probably not! As long as all the necessary precautions are taken why does it matter to you? Why the hate towards guns?....lots of good things come from them. And just so you know guns don't kill people....PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE! Your just one of many millions of ignorant and uneducated people in America. You are the ones to blame for our country going down the toilet. I bet you voted for Obama huh?? :lol: Fn commie!

Coreyk said:
Phantomhoofy said:

Because its America and we can! Land of the free. Ever read the constitution?....probably not! As long as all the necessary precautions are taken why does it matter to you? Why the hate towards guns?....lots of good things come from them. And just so you know guns don't kill people....PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE! Your just one of many millions of ignorant and uneducated people in America. You are the ones to blame for our country going down the toilet. I bet you voted for Obama huh?? :lol: Fn commie!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion - there is no need to be so aggressive.

pault said:
Coreyk said:
Phantomhoofy said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - there is no need to be so aggressive.

Yes I agree everyone is entitled to an opinion. But why the need to post anti-gun comments on the thread? Start you own thread about it if you feel the need to make ignorant statements like that rather than jack this one. That's all. And yes there is a need to be aggressive....its people like that that are ruining our country and that upsets me!

Phantomhoofy said:

Yeah!!! We should give the cops big black dildos for their belts instead of guns!

Phantomhoofy said:

Totally ignorant. I suppose if we ban guns the criminals will never get them, right? The USA is based on freedom and the right to do practically whatever the **** you want with out some ******* telling you what you can or can't do. If you don't like guns, DON'T OWN ONE. But do NOT go trying to keep other law abiding citizens from owning them. The same principle goes with a Phantom. Some ******* could use it to be a peeping-tom or fly it over an airport causing a plane to crash. Does that mean that we should punish the law abiding owners and ban UAVs completely and no-one should have them except the government? NO!!

**** Norway. lol. I don't know what Norway gun laws are like... I've heard the Swiss have a very pro-gun attitude. Maybe I'll move there. lol

a8a5y7u2.jpg

In Canada discharging gun from moving platform is prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1