Drifting past clouds - Phantom4k

That's very good .I often see amazing cloud fronts come through but the are normally accompanied by squalls .Even if it's calm before the storm I'm worried I'll get caught .

Reactions: Harris Crayton
Very beautiful video, nicely done!

Thanks guys. Yeah we are restricted to 1000ft AGL here in UK if we have a spotter. This was approx 900ft altitude.

1000ft in the UK? I'm sure its 400ft....?

b47133bd1dcb1249d1f33fc5b3362ed0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That was posted 4 years ago.... Is it still current? Would like to go higher but thought the limit was 400ft

The FPV with spotter exemption is still valid yes. Providing you keep a spotter with you at all times and they keep direct and unaided LOS with the craft at all times then you're legal.

Bearing in mind location relevant to local airports etc.

Reactions: grin factor
This is from the link... 12 months from March 2014?

Following 18 months of incident free operation with the current exemption, and a year with a previous issue limited to FPV UK members, the FPV General Exemption for FPV flying will be extended for another 12 months when it comes up for renewal in March 2014.

This is from the link... 12 months from March 2014?

Following 18 months of incident free operation with the current exemption, and a year with a previous issue limited to FPV UK members, the FPV General Exemption for FPV flying will be extended for another 12 months when it comes up for renewal in March 2014.

Providing you're in Class A,C,D,E and have informed appropriate air traffic control you're good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4