Drifting camera

Reaction score
I think, for want of a better explanation, my camera or gimble dritfs??

So ive accepted the tilted horizon thing, anf i can live with and fix that but it seems what is annoying me more, and even sometimes confusing me as a tilted horizon is that my camera / gimble seems to drift?

Its really weird to explain, its like your panning the ac, or maybe moving side-wards and when you let go of the sticks something is still moving, now it is a small amount and that's what makes it harder to tell if it the ac drifting which im 99% sure its not, or the camera drifting,

I have noticed for sure that sometimes the gimble takes a few seconds to level itself after some movement,

Hmm this is so frustrating, sounds silly but my phantom 3 standard never did any of this lol

So is this another thing i have to live with, only a couple of flights in but i dont have the confidence in the p4 like i did my p3s which is sad, i was so excited to get this...

I have noticed for sure that sometimes the gimble takes a few seconds to level itself after some movement
Did you try disabling the "Gimbal Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" --> "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow" setting in DJI GO?

Did you try disabling the "Gimbal Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" --> "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow" setting in DJI GO?

I didnt boss no, what will this do? Should i turn this off?

Cheers

Daz

It allows the gimbal to try smoothing out the movement of the camera. I'm not sure if that's the issue you're facing, but turning it off would definitely confirm that. If that's not the issue, then please post a video of the gimbal so we can see what you're describing.

It allows the gimbal to try smoothing out the movement of the camera. I'm not sure if that's the issue you're facing, but turning it off would definitely confirm that. If that's not the issue, then please post a video of the gimbal so we can see what you're describing.

Give me 10 mins and ill get a snippet of video :)

Ok i cant get a sample peice of footage that show it lol, this makes me sound crazy, looks like more testing for me, im now wondering if because i fly with a iphone it looks worse than it is on the smaller screen? Something is deffo happening, used the same phone with p3s and never noticed any drifting,

i will try disabling the gimbal settings, could i be cheeky and ask someone to go through in more detail about the gimbal settings and disabling or enabling them and the affects this has

Daz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers