Drift and unresponsiveness

Reaction score
So I wasn't able to fly for quite some time and recently went out to do some video for the mustang club I'm in. We were all parked along a street and taking pics of each car with Mt Rainier in the background. There were some power lines going parallel with the road.
When I took everything seems fine. The first problem I noticed was when I would fly forward the phantom would fly at a slight angle. I don't remember now I'd I did the dance but I'm pretty sure I did.
Second thing that happened, as I flew over the line of cars and for some reason started losing video signal and was about to drift in to the power lines, I had a very very slow response to roll left.
I tried flying out over the field away from the power lines and the responsiveness of the phantom and exextremely short range for fpv continued.
Has anyone else had problems lime this? I've flown near power lines many times with no issues. I haven't hooked up to the computer yet but I will try that this afternoon. Think that is all I need? I did have another hiccup on the next fligjt, fresh battery. First power up and I got red lights. Restarted and all was well.

Were the car engines running? Older cars could be providing wideband interference, or someone had a police radar jammer running... can cause a nightmare with GPS and RC controls.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31