Draw Mode FAILED: "Inaccurate Aircraft Height Data"

Reaction score
I did a couple "Draw" mode flights today.... very cool feature, but still a bit buggy...

First flights I got a lot of "Course is too long" and it would not take the input (and my course was only maybe 800 feet)...

On my second flight, it was very windy, no idea how that might affect things but I kept getting "Failed to Draw"... "Inaccurate Aircraft Height Data"... and the program would not work period. Never got it to work on that flight...

Very cool flight mode... if they can improve/fix it!

Attachments

• InaccHeight.jpg
    InaccHeight.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 495
I did a couple "Draw" mode flights today.... very cool feature, but still a bit buggy...

First flights I got a lot of "Course is too long" and it would not take the input (and my course was only maybe 800 feet)...

On my second flight, it was very windy, no idea how that might affect things but I kept getting "Failed to Draw"... "Inaccurate Aircraft Height Data"... and the program would not work period. Never got it to work on that flight...

Very cool flight mode... if they can improve/fix it!

Interesting Im using iOS and haven't had either of those errors pop up just yet.. I have had DJI GO APP crash on me a couple times when I've drawn a S type shape!! I have an iPad Pro 9.7" which isn't ancient. The mode is fantastic for creating smooth sweeping motions

Does obstacle avoidance still work with the draw feature ? if you draw straight through a wall, will it stop or not?

Does obstacle avoidance still work with the draw feature ? if you draw straight through a wall, will it stop or not?
Unless you've deactivated obstacle avoidance it will go around anything in its path... Supposedly I did not intentionally trying to think like that but that's what the instructions say

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.